SimplePractice Client Mobile App - Apple
SimplePractice Client Portal - Apple
If you’re receiving services for behavioral health, counseling, speech pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, or any other wellness service by a practitioner who uses SimplePractice, this app is for you! The SimplePractice Client Portal iOS app empowers you to manage care for you or your loved ones from one secure place. Stay connected with your practitioner between appointments from the convenience of your phone. Your personal information is kept private, yet easily accessible for your convenience.
Simplify how you access care with features like:
• Passwordless login – Securely log into your Client Portal without the hassle of a username or password by setting up a passcode, touch ID, or Face ID for instant access.
• Personalized notifications – Get push notifications sent right to your phone regarding any new messages, invoices, or documents that have been sent to you by your practitioner.
• Secure messaging – Message your practitioner directly from your phone knowing that all communication is secure and private.
• Upcoming appointments and requests – View all your upcoming appointments, and request a new appointment with your practitioner directly from the app.
• Digital payments – Add new payment methods to pay your bills including HSA and FSA cards. You can even pay directly from the app.
• Digital paperwork – Complete documents and questionnaires related to care on your own time.
• Telehealth – Join virtual appointments with your practitioner directly from the app, so you never have to find a link buried in your inbox again.
• Appointment directions – Get automatically transferred to your preferred mobile navigation app for easy directions to your practitioner’s office.
• Profile switching – Quickly toggle between any Client Portal you’re managing—whether you’re seeing different providers who use SimplePractice for practice management or are managing care for multiple individuals.
To access the SimplePractice Client Portal iOS app, you must be invited to use the SimplePractice Client Portal by your practitioner. When you first log into the app, the email you provided to your practitioner will be used to authenticate your Client Portal access. After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or a four-digit passcode for hassle-free login. Please note: what you can see and do within the SimplePractice Client Portal app may vary, and is limited to the specific features your practitioner has enabled for your profile.